Friday 20 August 2010

Home Workshop

Today I've got some of the lovely ladies from my School Card Workshop coming round to do a session.  Have decided to do a Christmas Shaker Card with them and the children are all doing easier Christmas Cards.  Should be fun.


Was a great afternoon and my thanks to Jayne and Marrianne for coming.  We made the shaker card with lots of time to chat and have a cuppa and cake!!!!  The children had good time too and made a card of their own.  Well done to the three of them.

This is the card that the children did.  The one on the left is the card I did for them to copy from, and the card on the right is the one my 8 yr old daughter did as part of the childrens 'class'  Horse Image from Cuddly Buddly


















This is the card that the adults did.  Though I didn't get a picture of their cards these are the sample and example cards I did for them to see and work from.

No comments:

Post a Comment