Saturday 21 August 2010

Mum and Daughter Time

This afternoon Lily and I did some colouring of images, using a gorgeous image from Beccys Place we both did very different bears.  Lily is only 8 and despite being a very very clever little girl her colouring in has never been a strong point.  After having a little discussion about shading etc., and how to use promarkers properly she came up with this little cutie....which I think is fantastic.



And this is what I did with my little bear.  Sorry about it looking a bit lop-sided I had the camera slightly twisted.



3 comments:

  1. I think Lily did an outstanding job on her bear! The colouring and shading is awesome, and his pink nose is very cute. Love the card you made with your bear... great colour choices.
    Thanks for letting me know about using the images, I always love to see what people are doing.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I think Lily didn't an awesome job on this bear. I would be thrilled if I received a card with him on it. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to do these things with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lily's bear is amazing!! What a fabulous thing, to be able to craft with your daughter :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete